3 months ago
Weekend Receptionist - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: £6,720 p.a.
Our client is one of the UK's largest prestige vehicle dealerships selling both new and used luxury cars from their state of the art showroom.
They are now looking to recruit a Weekend Receptionist to be the first point of contact for all customers and visitors on site. As well as greeting visitors, the role will involve a variety of daily administrative and housekeeping tasks relating to ensuring the showroom is presented to the highest standard.
• Ensuring telephone calls are answered promptly and directed to the appropriate department.
• Ensure the Reception desk is staffed at all times.
• Greet visitors on arrival.
• Assess when to engage with customers and when to leave them to their own devices.
• Communicating clearly and effectively with all customers.
• Talk to customers to build rapport and find out what assistance or information is required.
• Guide visitors to the appropriate areas, offering refreshments and facilities.
• Ensure the refreshment area is kept fully stocked at all times.
• Undertaking clerical and administrative duties as and when required.
• Manage and coordinate the physical showroom environment and ambience, e.g. music, video screen and general tidiness.
• Ensure all sales offices are kept tidy, stocked with the correct paperwork and fully functional at all times.
• Ensure the safety and security of people, vehicles and property at all times, reporting any known faults or hazards to the appropriate person.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Previous reception experience essential.
• Flexible approach to work as shift working pattern.
• Adaptable to changing work responsibilities.
• Full, clean UK Driving Licence.
• Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to demonstrate a successful blend of confidence and assertiveness.
• Be clearly spoken, warm, empathetic and friendly with an approachable and professional manner.
• Able to use Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Ability to prioritise.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.