There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Working as a Warranty Administrator within our busy BMW Crewe service department you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitor daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports.
· Warranty administration experience gained from within a main dealer is essential
· Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
· A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
· Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
· Excellent interpersonal able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers & colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques & empathy
· Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
· As you will be working closely with the Service Team and the relevant manufacturers some technical knowledge would be an advantage.
· Can demonstrate past experience within the motor trade industry
· Experience on ADP Kerridge systems is essential.
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.