Contract Type: Permanent
Excellent earning potential
Market leading employee benefits
There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been voted one of the UK's Top Employers and looking after both our people and our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
About the role
Working as a Warranty Administrator within our busy Volkswagen service department in Preston you will process warranty claims to manufacturer standards. You will ensure accurate submissions of warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis and also monitoring daily, weekly and monthly warranty reports.
You role is to examine completed warranty repair orders, prepare claim forms and supporting material and ensuring maximum return from the manufacturer for all warranty work including the issue of credit notes and associated paperwork. You will review warranty reporting systems with the line manager to identify improvements where possible and administer warranty policy in the best interests of the Volkswagen centre, manufacturer and customer.
You will be responsible for inputting the manufacturer's warranty payments, return of warranty parts to manufacturer and reconciliation of warranty schedule. It is important that you keep accurate records of warranty submissions, credits, rejections and customer contributions towards goodwill claims.
What we're looking for:
· Warranty administration experience gained from within a main dealer is essential
· Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
· A friendly but professional manner and able to demonstrate integrity and discretion
· Able to meet deadlines without compromising on the quality of work.
· Excellent interpersonal able to develop productive and cooperative relationships with customers & colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques & empathy
· Able to maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, the client base and the manufacturers
· Experience on ADP Kerridge systems is desirable
In recognition of the hard work, flexibility and commitment of our people we have recently introduced a new and improved industry leading benefits package. This includes competitive basic salaries, enhanced holidays that increase with service, critical illness cover after 2 years, one year fully paid maternity leave for women and for some roles a company car and high earning potential through commission or bonus.
As well as working with a great bunch of people you can also benefit from ongoing development with investment in specific brand and management training and the opportunity of a long term career path with one of the UK's Top Employers 2017 and 2018.
If your application is successful we will conduct relevant employment checks prior to you starting with us. Depending on the role, these could include us verifying your recent employment, address and credit history. We may also conduct a criminal record check and a driving licence check.
Please note: We will close vacancies once the required quality or number of applications has been received.