6 months ago
This company is Europe's foremost Transport publisher, producing market-leading magazines within all sectors of aviation, rail, bus and modelling publications such as FlyPast, Airliner World, Modern Railways and Hornby magazine, they are renowned around the globe for their wide range of magazines and media.
They are currently seeking a Warehouse & Customer Services Assistant to join their busy team.
Reporting to the Warehouse & Facilities Manager you will be responsible for facilitating the smooth running of their warehouse/archive/facilities operations, assisting their direct sales activities and the company's offsite event attendance. You will also provide cover for the Customer Engagement team, as applicable.
- To assist with pick, pack and post, ready for despatch, all customer and bulk orders, company mail and in-bound and out-bound deliveries to meet the necessary deadlines.
- To prepare and move all products to store, for fulfilment or to archive.
- To pick, pack and load vehicles for event attendance activities and to unload vehicles and equipment post event activity.
- To administrate, manage and maintain physical and electronic customer ordering processes and systems.
- To notify/order in a timely, cost effective manner, any relevant products, stationery, packaging or equipment needed to facilitate customer order delivery/fulfilment.
- To provide cover and assistance in peak times for all product and service-related sales, customer queries and complaints received via telephone, email, internet, facsimile and post.
- To provide day-to-day building, vehicle and company equipment maintenance
- To promote the company in an efficient, helpful and courteous manner throughout all customer communications and contact.
- To maintain customer contact details and preferences, and update any records held in compliance with UK law and regulations.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communicator, able to deal with staff, the public, customers and suppliers
- Good use of written and verbal English
- Helpful disposition and a 'can-do' attitude
- Ability to react quickly in an ever-changing and demanding environment
- Able to prioritise effectively
- Fully competent using Word, Excel, Email and the Internet
In return, they offer excellent rewards and incentives; 25 days holiday per year, a company pension scheme, a great environment for learning and career development.
Based in the beautiful market town of Stamford in Lincolnshire they currently employ more than 75 colleagues and are growing. If you're driven, committed and hard working this could be the place for you.