7 months ago
Warehouse Administrator (Up to 6 months FTC)
You will join them as a Warehouse Administrator working in an operational role in a warehouse environment, supporting day-to-day administration activities to ensure that the Business as Usual objectives are achieved, client SLAs maintained, and business goals achieved.
Warehouse Administrator Responsibilities:
• First point of contact for couriers, booking couriers via telephone
• Answer calls and respond to emails from Customer Services, management team and all stakeholders
• Investigate picking issues
• Prioritise orders and dispatching delivery loads
• Logging orders picked on Warehouse Management System
• Updating spreadsheets to monitor and log daily tasks
• Collating and distributing pick orders
• Identify any process failure issues and escalate to the management team.
• Providing administrative support to Team Leaders and colleagues as appropriate.
• Collating data and providing information to highlight areas of poor performance and opportunities for improvement.
• Having an awareness and compliance of Health and Safety standards.
• Deliver concise and accurate information daily to operational management and the wider operation.
Warehouse Administrator Requirements:
• GCSE or equivalent level of education (including Maths and English)
• Excellent Communication skills including effective listening and written communication skills
• Good IT skills with skills in Microsoft Office
• Proven logical thinker with skills in understanding and interpreting data
• Ability to prioritise and organise tasks to meet deliverables
• Proven experience of delivering excellent customer service and understanding customer requirements.
About the company:
You may remember our client as the company that revolutionised the automotive parts industry in the 1970s. Our client is different company today with clients such as McLaren, Apple, Vodafone, BSkyB, Jaguar Land Rover and, the NHS. They are an independent manufacturing, logistics and consultancy company that employs nearly 10,000 employees worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1 billion.
Location: Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3YE
Hours: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract, Weekly rotating between 06.00 - 14.00 and 14.00 - 22.00 OR Night shift 22.00 - 06.00
Salary: £18,217 per annum pro-rata for 6 months
You may have experience of the following: Administrator, Administration, Admin Assistant, Excel, Outlook, Word, Office Assistant, Data Entry, Warehouse, Warehouse Administrator etc.