We are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Rushden. You will be reporting to the Goods in/Stores Supervisor. As Administrator for the team, you will be responsible for any administration relating to goods received and returns to suppliers.
Monday Friday: 8:30am 5pm
• Check all delivery paper work on arrival
• Ensure all deliveries are marked with the correct job numbers (if required)
• Ensure all deliveries received are processed by the COP daily onto the Access system
• Be responsible for any returns to the supplier, have correct paperwork attached
• Ensure any leftover stock is labelled correctly for re-allocation
• Identify any shortages received and notify supervisor
• Work to achieve daily targets and deadlines whilst maintaining quality and performance targets
• Ensure effective communication is given to all work colleagues consistently
• Adhere to onsite Health Safety requirements, you are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment
• There will be a requirement to replenish stock within the stores
• Strong IT Skills particularly MS Access, as this is used a great deal, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
• Good communication skills
• Previous experience working within a warehouse administrative role
This is a great opportunity to work with an ever growing, well established organisation. If you have the relevant skills and experience, please submit your CV and for further information please contact Natasha on.