Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Warranty Administrator required in Bath.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Basic, OTE £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent.
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Warranty Administrator Required For Main Car Dealer - Bath
We are currently looking for an Automotive Vehicle Warranty Administrator for our clients busy Motor Trade Main Car Dealership in Bath.
The successful candidate's responsibilities will be:
* Produce claims for work covered by a form of insurance guarantee or warranty, for submission to the manufacturer or appropriate company for payment.
* Prepare and maintain the customer service files.
* Produce customer invoices and job cards.
* Prepare and maintain customer service files for new and used vehicles.
* To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required.
* To provide a typing service to the department.
* To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required.
This is a hands-on role and the person appointed will:
* Have excellent administration skills.
* Be able to provide outstanding customer service.
* Have excellent communication, organisation and inter-personal skills.
* Have good attention to detail, be flexible and be able to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures.
The successful applicant will have a main car dealer service department background, ideally within Warranty, with an up-to-date knowledge of warranty procedures and documentation.
As well as being computer literate, you will also have a proven track record of producing work to a high standard of accuracy.
Motor Trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Bath, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Ryan Gilbertson, quoting J74645, Automotive Warranty Administrator, Bath.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.