Vehicle Service Administrator/Advisor (modifications department)
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary - £18,000 dependent on experience
We are looking for a service advisor/administrator to work within our clients aftersales team in Sheffield. The role undertakes a range of operational and administrative duties with specific focus on Vehicle Modifications, contributing to the delivery of an efficient, effective and professional advice and installation service to the customer. In addition it provides general support (including administration if required) for all other Reception / Vehicle department based activities.
- Handling of customer enquiries including booking of appointments, responding to queries, first point of complaint, follow ups etc
- Production of job sheets and other workshop information
- Efficient use of company drivers for collection / delivery of vehicles to ensure vehicles are available for the workshop when required.
- Accurately utilise the relevant software packages to best effect in supporting the process of handling customer enquiry, estimates, follow ups, booking in and general enquiries.
- To process documentation such as estimates, invoices, job sheets, etc.
- To handle general enquiries, working closely with any other departments when required to achieve best results for the customer.
- Maintain regular contact with private customers / dealers etc throughout the progress of each vehicle through the workshop.
- Processing of Motability (or other associated) documentation eg authorisations orders, invoicing etc to ensure accurate and cost efficient pricing for the company
This would suit a service advisor or administrator with some existing experience of working in a vehicle based reception but this is not essential.
Strong administration skills coupled with a tenacious approach with the ability to deal with customers, car dealers is essential.
Apply with your CV to Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Ref PRS17353
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first!! @progressrecruit
Automotive | Motor Trade | Service | Aftersales | Service Advisor | Service Administrator | Service Reception | Motability | Modifications | South Yorkshire | Sheffield | Jobs