Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Administrator Required in Cheshire.
Salary: Up to £16,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Vehicle Service Administrator for Prestige Main Dealer - Macclesfield
Automotive Vehicle Service Administrator Required for Vehicle Dealership in the Macclesfield Area.
Our Client in the Macclesfield area is currently looking to hire a Service Administrator for their busy office.
As a reservation executive you will be office based and responsible for generating appointments and maintaining existing bookings. Duties include;
* To endeavour to answer all calls within a maximum of four rings.
* To make customer bookings and plan customer arrival times confirmed to customer by email.
* To establish customer's onward travel arrangements and offer service loan car facility or courtesy transport.
* To confirm customers payment method and details.
* To load the workshop accurately using the agreed flat rate times and the reservation system.
* To ensure that workshop loading is as efficient as possible, communicating regularly with Consultants, Driver Services and workshop Control.
* To update the brands database with customer/vehicle details.
* To supply the technician with all repair orders for assessment of part needs.
* To contact customers when ordered parts have arrived and book-in as soon as possible.
* To be responsible for the allocation of all loan cars.
* To be responsible for the allocation of all collection and deliveries.
This is an office based job where you will be dealing with your customers predominantly by telephone and email so you will need to be comfortable in this environment.
Motor trade experience is NOT essential. This is a great stepping stone into the service department.
You will need to demonstrate:
A professional manner
Good communication skills
Good organisational skills
The ability to gather technical information and relay it in a way that customers will understand
If you're interested in finding out more then please get in touch today!!
Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm.
If this Service Admin Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Admin Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Cheshire please contact Alex today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!
To apply please send your accurate and current CV to Alex Towler Quoting J80093, Service Administrator, Macclesfield.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.