Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Administrator required in Southampton.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Service Administrator For Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer - Southampton
Automotive Service Administrator Required For Main Commercial Dealer in Southampton
Our client a Commercial Vehicle Main Dealer requires a Service Administrator to support a busy Service Department in Southampton.
Responsibilities as a Service Administrator:
The key responsibilities of the successful applicant will be:
* Communicate with the workshop and the customer on the progress of the vehicle and the cost of repairs including DAF Aids.
* Identify labour charges for work needed to be carried out and ensure parts and 3rd party charges required are listed on the job to enable an estimate or pro-forma to be raised.
* To obtain authorisation for the work to proceed and obtain startup order numbers and final order numbers to invoice the customer's account.
* Filing of invoices, jobs sets and purchase orders
* Communicate with customer both internally and externally via telephone, e-mail and possibly fax.
* Receiving vehicles in checking for damage and obtaining mileages
* Raise job cards, estimates and invoices.
* Use online systems to communicate repairs for online authorisations and information to include Kerridge, R2C, CVLink, 1link, DAF Check and AS400
* When called upon, cover other job functions within the team in case of sickness, holidays, and the absence or when demand dictates.
Interpersonal, organisational and customer service skills are essential.
Knowledge of a Commercial environment would be highly beneficial. Having enthusiasm, the determination to succeed and attention to detail is of high importance.
The successful applicant will have a confident and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills enabling them to successfully liaise with people at all levels, both internally and externally. The will have previous experience in administration and ideally will have previous motor trade experience.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Up to £20,000 Depending On Experience
If you are interested in this new exciting Service Administrator Vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Southampton and Hampshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency and we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, if you are looking for a new Automotive Career please get in touch with our team today.
To apply please send your CV to Ollie Blackman quoting J78557, Vehicle Service Administrator, Southampton.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.