Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Service Administrator Required in Swindon.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Administrator Required For Commercial Main Dealer - Swindon
To effectively maximise the costing efficiency of the Aftersales department, to meet monthly targets and budget objectives and to complete all administrative tasks in an efficient and timely manner and ensure Customer Satisfaction levels are achieved.
* To accurately interpret instructions from the job card to maximise the revenue capacity and invoice efficiently to correct business stream in a timely manner,.
* To advise Service Manager and Supervisory staff where Technicians fail to achieve standard repair times.
* Proactively engage with Customers to promote additional workshop activities, deal with Customer queries and provide technical and workshop updates to keep Customers informed in a timely manner.
* To achieve all company and personal KPI's and maintain focus on all company financial objectives within given responsibilities including CXI, UTP and financials.
* To maintain all administrative filing, cash and cheque transactions in an accurate, timely and efficient manner.
* To request and attend training and to keep up to date with the latest technical information that is circulated or displayed.
* Build rapport with will levels of staff and customers
* To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required. These may include liaising with customers, working outside normal hours, supervising and instructing trainees, acting as Service Receptionist, etc.
* To enhance the image and reputation of the company whilst supporting its commercial interests
* To comply with good health and safety practice, all statutory requirements, company policies and standard procedures
* Invoicing your set target hour each working day
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Swindon, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J76287, Vehicle Service Administrator, Swindon.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our offices onif you wish to discuss this copyright.