Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Vehicle Service Administrator required in Leeds.
Salary: Up to £17,500 Basic, OTE £19,000 Per Annum.
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Service Administrator Required For National Automotive Leasing Company - Leeds
Our Client, a National Automotive Leasing Company requires a Vehicle Service Administrator for their busy Accident Management Department.
Using your customer service experience dealing with both internal and external stakeholders, you will have the responsibility of maintaining market leading service levels relative to the repair cycle management of body damaged vehicles and to be a valuable administrative support to the Technical Team.
This is a demanding but rewarding role where you will need to possess excellent communication skills, be adept to working under pressure have an eye for detail together with a natural investigative approach.
The role involves a full spectrum of varied responsibilities
*Repair Cycle Management
Managing repairs within the Automotive Body Repair sector with the primary focus being on the efficient and professional delivery of completed Body Repairs. Liaising with these body repairers is imperative and is key to providing quality customer service. The key operating tasks are:
- Updating the claims system to reflect the updated position of repairs
- Recognising and escalating delayed repairs where required
- Liaising with drivers, client contacts and manufacturers regarding parts delays where required
- Liaising with repairers in regard to insurer inspections and estimate authority
- Communicating with insurers to progress repairs and ensure that physical inspections are carried out efficiently
- Updating drivers with progress reports on their vehicle repairs
- Liaising and updating the hire car team with hire extension times or estimated repair completion dates
* Refurbishment repairs
Liaise with the supplier to ensure the refurbishment process runs smoothly and costs are accurate as per the repair matrix. That the repairs are authorised in a timely manner and invoices are accurate.
- Ensure supplier packs are accurate and provided to the client Account Executive
- Track and chase any responses to ensure these are dealt with efficiently
- Record and authorise repairs in line with client instructions
- Monitor, chase, pay and recharge invoices whilst ensuring accuracy of charges
This position is based in Leeds so you will be able to commute to Leeds on a daily basis.
To apply please send your CV to Ben Flatt quoting J74618, Vehicle Service Administrator, Leeds.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.