Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Sales Administrator required in Cheltenham.
Salary: Up to £22,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Administrator for Franchise Approved Motorcycle Dealer Group - Cheltenham
A not-to-miss opportunity has become available with our client, a large multi-franchise motorcycle dealer group established throughout the South West/West Midlands region, for a Vehicle Sales Administrator at their head office in Cheltenham.
VEHICLE SALES ADMIN JOB SPECIFICATION:
* To ensure accurate, timely and efficient administration for multiple Sales Departments within the dealer group
* Maintain manufacturer's standards through the use of individual websites for audit purposes.
* Prepare and complete sales invoices in a timely manner. Checking for accuracy in figures and data.
* Create and maintain files for all new and used stock and sold motorcycles records.
* Uploading of documents for FCA compliance onto Pinnacle Dealer Management System.
* Preparing AFRL (new bike first registration) documents to gain authorisation from the customer to process registration.
* Preparation of transaction costings and authorising payments to the Accounts Department.
* Preparing month end sales reports for dealership and accounts to reconcile.
* Ensure all Sales Departments follow administration processes in a supportive manor
To be successful in this position you will require excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills with attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise workload while working in a busy environment to specific deadlines. Sales administration background in automotive, motorcycle or similar industry would be essential to our client at this stage. Experience with AFRL or Pinewood Pinnacle would be highly advantageous.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary between £19-22,000 per annum pending experience.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
* Workplace pension and staff purchase scheme.
* Death in service insurance.
* Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a growing business in the region.
You will ideally be required to work 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour lunch, however, there is some flexibility with how these hours can be set.
This is of many Automotive Jobs in Cheltenham and Gloucestershire, so if you are interested in this Vehicle Sales Admin Vacancy or want to find out about other Admin and Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement today!
If you are interested in changing your Automotive Career, get in touch with one of our team at Perfect Placement. We have over 1,400 live Motor Trade Vacancies ranging from HGV to Car to Motorcycle Technician.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J80409 - Sales Administrator, Cheltenham.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.