Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Sales Administrator required in Lincoln.
Salary: Up to £9,000 Per Annum
Term: Part Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Part Time Vehicle Sales Administrator For Main Car Dealership - Lincoln
Our Client a Reputable Car Dealership in Lincoln are looking for a Part-Time Vehicle Sales Administrator for their friendly team.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Sales Administrator, preferably with current or past Automotive Sales Administration experience.
This is a multifunctional role with a strong emphasis on attention to detail and exceptional interpersonal skills.
As an Administrator, your role is key, as you receive orders and progress them to the point of vehicle delivery. Duties will include taxing via AFRL, raising invoices and closing down deal files.
* Be self-motivated and highly organised
* Possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Be computer literate
* Be able to work to tight deadlines when required
* Be able to time manage and prioritise your work load
* Work closely with internal departments to find solutions and solve problems effectively
* Be driven to completing tasks and have a meticulous eye for detail
* Formal qualifications would be a distinct advantage
* Company pension scheme
* Industry leading technical training
* Development and support.
* A subsidised Manufacturer Car Purchase Scheme available to both you and your family.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 13:00 and you will be rewarded with a Basic Salary of £18,000 pro rata, so based on the working hours you will earn £9,000 per annum.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in Lincoln, please contact Josh Williams.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Williams quoting J77779, Sales Administrator, Lincoln.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.