Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Sales Administrator Required in Tonbridge.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Per Annum
Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Administrator Required for Main Car Dealership - Tonbridge
Our client, a Main Dealer in the Tonbridge Area, is currently looking to hire an Automotive Sales Administrator for their busy Sales Department.
You will ideally live within the Tonbridge Area or be able to travel to the Tonbridge area on a daily basis.
- To ensure system and method in all administrative matters relating to sales.
- To ensure effective manufacturer contact to deal with administrative details.
- To maintain clarity and precision in all transactions.
- To ensure accurate records are kept and updated daily.
- To ensure that on first contact, any customer, regular, new or potential, receives a pleasant and courteous welcome.
- To ensure that customers' needs are dealt with promptly.
- To record and pass all messages expeditiously and accurately.
- To ensure outgoing communications are dealt with promptly.
- To maintain a collected composure when under stress.
Experience, qualifications, and training required:
- To have previous experience and skills as a Car Sales Administrator or come from a strong and stable administration background
- To have detailed knowledge of manufacturers' policies.
- To have a calm and organised approach to tackling problems and workload.
- To ideally have knowledge and experience of the sales operation within the motor trade.
Previous/ Current knowledge using AFRL and Kerridge would highly benefit your application.
You will be required to work 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs in the area please contact Beth Allen.
To apply please send your CV to Beth Allen quoting J77712, Car Sales Administrator, Tonbridge.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.