Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Sales Administrator required in Trowbridge.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Per Annum
Term: Part-Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Sales Administrator Required For Main Car Dealer - Trowbridge
Our client requires an experienced Automotive Car Sales Administrator for their motor trade dealership in Trowbridge.
The purpose of the job is to prepare, produce and process all sales related documentation in order to support the day-to-day work of the sales department.
* Maintain administrative and record keeping systems, procedures and standards.
* Process documentation relating to the ordering of a sale and delivery of vehicles.
* Ensuring relevant checks are carried out and the prompt processing of orders.
* Compile and reconcile all relevant records to for the prompt collection of payments.
* Maintain vehicle stock records, keeping an up-to-date and easily accessible filing system.
* Provide any other administrative support that may be required.
The successful applicant will also have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to work under pressure use your own initiative and work with limited supervision. You will be responsible for all aspects of new car stock control, including ordering and dealer transfers.
Main Dealer motor trade experience is essential.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Trowbridge, please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement Today!
To apply please send your CV to Ryan Gilbertson quoting J77200, Car Sales Administrator, Trowbridge.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.