7 months ago
This accident management company are based in Hyde, Greater Manchester. They provide bespoke repair management solutions for Fleet Operators, Insurance Companies, Insurance Intermediaries and Claims Management Companies throughout the UK. Their Core aim is to provide a professional, transparent, and practical repair management service to their clients. They achieve this by providing a practical repair management solution, through measurable efficiencies, using the latest information technology and by fully understanding their client's needs, which includes working with their business partners as well.
As a result of growth, they are looking to recruit experienced claims / repair advisors.
- To answer inbound calls rapidly and effectively from work providers, mutual clients and logging FNOL claim forms. Outlining services available to the client and promoting sponsored service providers.
- To effectively manage their own case load of previous FNOL clients - ensuring that claims are proceeding to an expected time frame. Liaising between underwriters, clients and service providers as a trouble shooter while also managing the customers' expectations.
- Ensuring all departmental spreadsheets that report and recover company outlay are managed. Issuing invoices to third party insurers to recuperate outlays incurred by the company and feeding this back to the senior management team.
- The ability to build rapport and providing a positive first point of contact
- Effectively manage and control all credit hire requests that are forwarded to our business partners. Ensuring maximising the conversion rate in line with the company target.
- Ensuring that the CHO are protected by progress chasing repairs in line with the hire to ensure no delays of repairs or issues with recovery of hire costs.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast paced, target driven customer focused office-based environment ideally within a phone-based environment.
- Minimum of two years of experience within claims management/insurance arena preferable.
- The ability to learn new processes quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and influential skills.
- Ability to effectively manage professional relationships with business partners and clients.