about 1 month ago
Vehicle Administrator, Chelmsford, Essex.
Salary - Up to £21k per annum.
Our client is a prestigious motor group with locations across Essex .They are able to provide motorists from around the region and beyond with the very best service. Their award-winning reputation and dedication to customer service is complemented by their great locations. They take pride in ensuring that every member of their team upholds the highest standards of friendliness and expertise.
• To provide support and administrative service to the Sales Department
• To ensuring efficient processing of vehicle orders
• To deal efficiently with customer requests and queries to ensure total customer satisfaction
• To help the dealership achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency and cost control
• Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc):
• Previous experience within a Vehicle Administrator role in a dealership ideal;
• High attention to detail;
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload;
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• A flexible approach to work duties with a willingness to learn;
• The ability of work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Current and clean UK driving Licence.
• Work as both part of team and on own initiative
HOURS OF WORK
Hours: 37.5hrs per week (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5.30pm). Some weekends may be required.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close