8 months ago
Vehicle Administrator - Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Up to £21,000 p.a. dependant on experience
Our client is one of the UK's largest prestige vehicle dealerships offering services from sales, finance, servicing and repairs.
Located in their state of the art showroom, our client is looking to recruit a Vehicle Administrator to provide a wide range of administrative support to 3 teams within the company.
• Checking and maintaining reports on a timely basis.
• Maintaining payment records and conducting all relevant file checks.
• Processing and tracking vehicle registrations.
• Supporting the Buying Team with administrative tasks.
• Supporting the Marketing Team with the uploading of vehicles to the company website.
• Any other duties as instructed by management.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc).
• Previous experience within a Vehicle Administrator role in a dealership.
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent organisation skills to deal with a large administration workload.
• Friendly expert with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• A flexible approach to work duties with a willingness to learn.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.