4 months ago
Underwriter - Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
Salary: £30k DOE
Key words: Underwriter, Mortgages, Loans, Commercial, Buy to let, Bridging, Finance, Second Charge, CeMAP qualified, Finance
Our well established client, based in Hertfordshire are specialists in Second Charge, Bridging, Development finance, Commercial and Complex buy-to-let mortgages and loans.
They are currently seeking an experienced Underwriter to join their team.
As an experienced Underwriter, reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a caseload to maximise loan completions and new business.
• Adherence to procedure manuals and policies
• Adhere to SLA’s in order to provide the best service to the customer
• Harness the power of technology to streamline processes
• Assist the team in order to achieve the highest service standards, deliver solutions to customers and help the business achieve its goals and objectives
Experience of secured broking, packaging and lending
CeMap qualified, or in agreement to sign up to the CeMap training in order to qualify
• Strong communication skills are essential for dealing with brokers, borrowers and lenders
• Be Proactive
• Organised and strong administration skills
• A Problem solver
• Approachable with your colleagues internally and clients externally
• They are looking for the candidate to have values, integrity and the confidence to challenge and raise issues if they arise
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.