about 1 year ago
An Underwriter is required by our client, who is a provider of asset finance to SMEs and specialist finance to consumers. You will be responsible for timely decision making regarding finance proposals received by the company. You will also be an active member of a multi-skilled team, you will provide cover and assistance on all other roles within the department.
• Credit Underwriting of both hard and soft assets and decision making.
• Analysis of Credit Reports and Financial Statements.
• Assist with the maintenance of the AFL Credit Policy in the light of changing markets and risks.
• Supporting management and promoting the training and development of all underwriting staff in relation to the above and generally.
• Hold and exercise an AFL personal underwriting limit.
• Be a member of the AFL credit committee in accordance with laid down protocols.
• Co-operate with the Assistant Manager : Underwriting Administration to ensure satisfactory service levels are maintained in relation to proposals.
• Strong Asset Finance Market and Underwriting experience.
• Understands finance documentation & associated risks
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Account analysis
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role and looking to join a growing business who invests in their colleagues, please submit your CV. For further information please contact Anna on.