POSITION: Training Manager
BENEFITS: Company Pension, 21 Days holiday (increasing to 25 after 6 months) + Bank holidays, Onsite parking
HOURS: Permanent, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm, 1 hour for lunch
LOCATION: Newport TF10 9BN
Established in 1991, our client is a private family-owned company based in Shropshire who are delighted to be recognised as an innovative and dynamic organisation and one that has achieved rapid growth and an enviable market position in their sector.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Training Manager to deliver an organised and business wide training programme, for all employees.
Working as a team member within the HR team and reporting directly to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for anything training related.
- Evaluating individual and organisational development needs.
- Implementing various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training, external courses).
- Designing and delivering appropriate internal courses.
- Tracking budgets and negotiating contracts.
- Providing input into training documents / operating procedures as required or coaching line managers in their generation.
- Dealing with all apprenticeship requirements.
- Identifying skills gap within the business.
- Helping managers develop their team members for career development and succession planning.
- Organising all company training.
- Administration and upkeep of all employees training records.
- Completing and updating skills and training matrices.
- Updating and running company induction training.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of working in a Training capacity, with the same or similar responsibilities.
- Motivational, hands on approach to lead and encourage learners.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence working with employees throughout the business.
- Good level of Microsoft Office skills.
- Team player.
- Appropriate training qualifications.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Training Manager, Training and Education, Training, Business Development, Employee Training, HR,