Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Training Coordinator for our client based in Northampton. The successful candidate will be joining the Operations Team and will be working with the Supply Chain Training Manager to support activities for the supply chain functions.
* Administration relating to training and development (including ensuring the training system and employee training files for all areas are accurate, up to date and meet external audit standards) Develop, administrate and monitor the skills matrices and tracking mechanisms
* Audit training records files
* Report on training compliance and KPIs
* Maintain and control the SOP database in line with operational requirements
* Attend weekly training meetings
* Coordinate our literacy programme
* Produce training schedules and offerings, co-coordinating delivery of training with key contacts Support delivery of the induction process for all new employees
* Monitor and report on spend against the training budget
* Arrange external training requirements as defined by skills gap analysis and personal development plans
* Evaluate training delivery and other training interventions on an ongoing basis to ensure continuous improvement.
The Ideal Candidate
* Previous experience working within a learning and development team within a manufacturing environment
* Strong organisational, verbal and written communication skills
* High levels of accuracy with good attention to detail
* An ability to work independently and use own initiative
* Excellent salary
* 25 days holiday
* 35 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
* Opportunities to grown and develop
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.