6 months ago
£17,000 - £18,000 pa : dependent on experience
Category: Admin Jobs
The role is full time and the salary is £17,000 - £18,000 pa : dependent on experience and subject to references.
Our client is looking for an experienced Administrator to join their friendly team in Cardiff Bay.
The main duties of the Training Administrator are as follows:
• Manage trainers and their availability, dealing with dates requests and allocating trainers to courses
• Add new trainers to CRM & training calendar
• Adding opportunities to the training calendar
• Printing, preparing & sending course paperwork and presentations (electronically and by post)
• Scanning post course paperwork
• Weekly CRM/calendar checks
• Sending trainer course reminders
• Training audits for Marketing
• Accrediting bodies pre and post-course administration
This role is being advertised due to an internal promotion.
Applicants should be confident and able to liaise with both clients and trainers predominately by telephone and email (although occasional face to face meetings will be necessary). The individual will need to be an effective communicator and someone who can work closely as part of a team whilst also being able to problem solve, adapt to changing situations and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
To be successful in this role you will need experience of dealing with people in a professional capacity, using administrative IT and office systems, such as CRM databases ,EXCEL, WORD etc., and have excellent organisational skills.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please apply online today and submit your current CV and contact details.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
27 days ago
only 14 hours until close
21 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close