12 months ago
Trainee Sales Administrator - Melton Mowbray
Due to continued expansion our client wish to appoint an Trainee Sales Administrator with a technical aptitude to join their highly experienced sales team during this exciting phase in their development.
They are a multi-disciplined instrumentation company, providing specialist expertise to tackle technological issues facing clients over a large range of work in the water, environmental and industrial sectors.
• First line telephone contact for incoming sales enquiries by phone, email and webchat
• Provide commercial and technical information from product data sheets
• Identify customer requirements and provide a relevant quote by email
• Progress orders placed to ensure delivery date is achieved
• Update CRM, pricing and back office systems
• Support Sales and Operations team
The person we are looking for will have
• A strong work ethic
• The ability to work with minimal supervision.
• A 'can do' attitude, prepared to 'muck in' with colleagues.
• Enthusiasm with high standards and an excellent attention to detail.
• Self-motivation, resilience and be able to work to deadlines.
• Computer skills
Benefits: In return our client can offer additional training and NVQ's via the Apprenticeship scheme, a competitive salary annual bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003