Our client is seeking a Trainee Parts Advisor / Parts Apprentice for their prestigious West London car dealership - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world’s most iconic brands.
As a Trainee Parts Advisor / Parts Apprentice, you will take orders from customers both face-to-face and over the phone, treating them in a professional & courteous manner at all times and being proactive in maintaining professional standards of personal and dealership presentation.
You will need to ensure 100% attendance at college, with the desire and ability to achieve and pass the standards and tests required to successfully complete NVQ Level 3 as part of the company’s Apprenticeship Scheme.
Responsibilities as Trainee Parts Advisor / Parts Apprentice
• Take and qualify incoming enquiries in person, by phone or my e-mail, recommending value-adding services where appropriate
• Accurate entry of client information and orders, utilising specifically designated systems
• Ensure all documentation is raised in a timely manner and in line with company policies
• Ensure that all parts orders are dealt with in the most efficient manner, taking account of customer requirements, time scales and costs
• Take personal responsibility for keeping customers informed of order status
• Effect timely despatch and delivery of parts where required
• Ensure parts records and product information files are kept updated
• Maintaining an ordered stock room and ensure stock is located and records updated immediately
• Actively participate in perpetual and or annual stock checks
• Help to ensure that the department is kept clean and tidy at all times
• Provide administrative support to the Parts team as required, i.e. filing and data input
• To support the technicians ensuring they are supplied with the correct parts and a timely manner
• To support the workshop in delivering parts at their request
• Supporting the service advisors and updating the Visual Health Checks with the parts numbers, prices and availability
For the position of Trainee Parts Advisor / Parts Apprentice you will work Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm (6pm if over 18 years old) with a 60-minute lunch break, plus Saturdays from 8am to 1pm on a rota basis if you are over 18 years old. There is a salary on offer of:
Year 1 Apprentice – £14,500
Year 2 Apprentice – £16,500
Year 3 Apprentice – £18,500
Year 4 Apprentice – £21,500
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apprentice, motor, automotive, parts, trainee, advisor,