4 months ago
Trainee Office Assistant
Looking for your first office job? This is a fantastic opportunity to join our clients busy admin team.
Do you have:
• A recently achieved Level 2 or 3 Business/Administration qualification (or equivalent).
• Accurate typing skills and knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Good GCSE grades or equivalent (grades A-C or 9-5 in English & Maths).
• Enthusiasm to learn new tasks.
Our client offers:
• On the job training covering a range of administration tasks.
• A permanent, full-time job: 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 09:00 : 17:30.
• A competitive salary.
• 20 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays + an extra day off for your birthday!
To apply for this Trainee Office Assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
23 days ago
only 5 days until close