Trainee Office Administrator / PA required for an Accountancy Practise offering a range of Accountancy services and specialist tax and business growth services. The role is based in Cannock, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
Job Title: Trainee Office Administrator /PA
Package: Basic Salary of £19k - £23k dependent on experience. Future opportunities to develop and move into a more senior Office / PA position for the right candidate.
Full time role
Start date of asap.
Staffordshire / West Midlands / Walsall, Cannock, Lichfield, Hednesford, Burntwood, Brownhills,
Product : Accountancy and specialist tax and business growth services.
Trainee Office Administrator Executive/ PA required for an Accountancy company, based in Cannock, Staffordshire, offering a range of Accountancy services and specialist tax and business growth services, to businesses throughout the Midlands.
This role could suit an enthusiastic and ambitious college / university graduate or even a high flying school leaver awaiting A level results, who wants a first step on the career ladder, where they will quickly gain experience and will have the opportunity to progress internally. Or alternatively you may have gained some experience in a similar role and now looking for the “right” next role, with greater rewards, more job security, working in a busy, fast paced environment, with future career growth prospects.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
-Basic Office Administration Tasks including:
- Telephone answering, message taking etc.
- Meeting and greeting clients / Reception Management.
- Post, opening, scanning, distribution, post out, logging franking etc.
- Database Management.
- Monitoring and managing supplies.
- Document management and distribution, ie getting documents to right people, using the right standard document formats etc.
- Mailshots, follow ups, chasing responses.
- A range of other tasks and responsibilities to assist Office Manager.
- Supporting team of accountants on a range of administrative functions.
- General Administrative tasks as required.
Key Skills / Experience;
You may have previous experience in a similar Junior Office Administration role or a real desire to commence a career in an Office Administration role, with the ability to be able to provide cover for the next level up and a desire to personally progress within this company.
-Extremely well organised.
-Ambitious to take on additional tasks and grow within the organisation.
-Excellent Time Management.
-Self-motivated and diligent to ensure daily tasks are completed on time and on the day.
-Friendly and confident with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
-Professional and well presented to ensure clients and visitors get the right first impression of the company.
You will also possess a wide range and mix of personal skills including:
- Conscientious and hard working.
- Organised and comfortable in working to very tight deadlines.
- Numerate, Literate and articulate.
- Precise and decisive
- A Good listener who is not afraid to ask and can retain information.
- Ability to multi task
- Commercially aware
- Presentation skills
- Confident and comfortable when speaking to Business Owners and staff on the telephone or face to face.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Polite and courteous at all times.
- Proficient ,experienced and comfortable with IT and software packages and systems, including Excel, Databases ( also Access would be useful )
Job Title: Trainee Office Administrator / PA
Package: Basic Salary of £19k - £23k dependent on experience. Future opportunities to develop and move into a more senior Office position for the right candidate.
Full time role
Start date of asap.
The Sales Recruitment Network recruits B2B and B2C Sales Directors, Sales Managers, Field Sales Executives and Internal Sales Executives: Telesales Managers, Telesales Executives and Telemarketing Executives: Marketing Directors, Marketing Executives, Marketing Coordinators and Marketing Assistants: Customer Services Managers, Customer Services Executives and Sales Administrators in all industries throughout the UK.
If you are interested then forward your CV as a word attachment to Frazer