Trainee Lab technician required to work in a contract microbiology laboratory working on a rotating shift pattern on a full time contract.
Full training and personal development shall be given.
Overview of Role and Responsibilities:
• Assisting Microbiologist in the testing of water samples
• Preparation of sample kits for clients.
• Logging in and sorting incoming samples onto Laboratory computer systems.
• To assist on ensuring there are adequate stocks of consumables.
• Following the training given in regard to Health and Safety in the work environment.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A high level of attention to detail is essential to undertake this role.
• Higher education qualifications preferable but not essential.
• Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Excels at operating in a fast pace environment
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent time management skills and a willingness to work a shift pattern.
To apply for this trainee laboratory assistant role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.