about 1 month ago
How would you like to make the step into recruitment?
Working for one of the market leaders across accountancy and finance recruitment hunting for the best talent in and across the UK working in the major cities.
You'll be hunting for talent across a range of sectors supporting account managers to fill the required vacancies effectively and build a portfolio of live candidates.
This is an extremely rewarding role which requires ambition, drive and the ability to converse with all levels. Whilst not being KPI driven you will be required to make outbound calls to candidates raising awareness to them of your recent roles, attracting talent.
You'll undergo in depth one to one training program providing you with insider knowledge and tips and tricks required to become a talented head-hunter furthermore allowing you to develop within a business growing year by year and recognised as the leader in Professional Accountancy Recruitment.
With a starting salary ranging from £19,000 - £25,000 depending on experience, along with a uncapped and unrivalled commission structure. This will make your 1st years OTE's upwards of £30,000+
What's in it for you?
• Uncapped commission structure
• Becoming a specialist within an ever growing and rewarding industry
• Regular team building activities ranging from days out to all expenses paid trips abroad
• Working in a supportive and driven environment
• Excellent training and development program
• Joining a passionate and growing team of 20
This role will have the following responsibilities:
• Highlighting and contacting talent being passed over by the qualifying team to contact as discuss current vacancies
• Contacting talent via phone, email, text and social media platforms
• Building a multi-skilled talent pool allowing you to be a step ahead for future recruitment plans
• Working in partnership with experienced team of consultants raising awareness and filling the roles available
• Market research will be essential to hunt any new roles in the market
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and exposure:
• A previous exposure in sales would be advantageous however not essential
• Bright, enthusiastic and target driven
• A strong and effective communicator, keen to make an immediate impact
• A hunger to learn, develop and become the best in the market
To apply for this Trainee Headhunter role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
28 days ago
only 0 hours until close