8 months ago
Starting Salary: £18-22.5k with OTE up to £30k in the first year
Looking for the first step in your career in sales? Interested in what recruitment can offer to an ambitious and driven individual?
Our client is a prestigious and leading International Headhunting Firm, servicing the largest and most prestigious firms in the Accounting and Consulting market for almost a decade, and provide a consultative approach to their clients and candidates alike.
Due to 40% year on year growth, they are currently recruiting two Trainee Headhunters to join them, and would like to hear from any aspiring sales professionals in the local area. This is a great opportunity to work in a supportive environment with outstanding training and development, with the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and realistic 1st year earnings of £30-35k.
• Contacting potential candidates (who have been pre-qualified by their research team) as having suitable experience.
• Extensive use of the telephone, and follow up email and text.
• Developing a pool of suitable candidates to be used for future recruitment.
• Working closely with the team of Consultants to develop a targeted focus, whilst providing market insights.
For this role you do not need previous headhunting experience as our client will provide extensive sales and selection training to the right individuals. They are looking for candidates with a positive, can-do attitude who are hungry to learn. If you want to be rewarded for the effort you put in, they want to speak to you. The attributes our client looks for in their team are:
• Bright, enthusiastic, telephone manner.
• Strong and effective communicator with the presence to make an immediate impact.
• Willingness to learn from the best in the market.
• Friendly nature and want to join a genuine team with a strong work ethic.
• A strong relationship builder with a target driven approach.
• Existing sales experience is not required, just the ability and mindset to apply the top class training and the drive to continually improve.
Our client has a strong ethos of Work Hard; Play Hard - in return for the effort the team puts in to the business, not only do they pay a highly competitive base salary and uncapped commission, they also ensure they have regular team building events. Since the start of 2019, these have included Bowling; Cheltenham Races; Go-Karting; and for our Annual Sales Conference everyone in the business travelled to New York for an all-expenses paid trip!
Our client is actively interviewing for these vacancies now, so please do not hesitate to apply!
To apply for this Trainee Headhunter role, please submit your current CV and contact details online.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.