Forbes Solicitors, one of the largest regional firms in the North of England, has an exciting opportunity to join the Commercial Property team in our Preston office as an Trainee Administration/Administration Assistant.
Forbes Solicitors has a growing team of over 360 employees across our 10 offices and we are a full service law firm.
We are looking for a stand out candidate to join the Forbes Family, an individual looking for a firm with a difference, with real people, and, a firm, who by working together, stands out.
We are looking for someone who feels the firm's values of excelling, engaging, being real people, fairness and one team resonate with them. If this sounds like the type of firm you would like to be part of, then we would like to receive your application.
In addition, the candidate we are looking for, will be confident and capable of working in a fast paced working environment and be able to settle in quickly.
Working within the Commercial Property department and as part of a team the successful applicant must have:
· 5 GCSEs A to C, or equivalent, including Maths, English Language & ICT
· Previous office/administration experience
· experience of dealing with the public/or
· excellent interpersonal, organisational and IT skills
· touch typing speed of 30 wpm or a willingness to learn to touch type and develop skills as they progress
Duties will include:
· responsibility for ISO for the team and ensuring compliance throughout
· opening and closing files on the case management system
· filing of correspondence, files and other documents
· adapting to a paper light system
· general administration and clerical duties eg typing, filing, post
· providing general assistance to Advisors and existing support staff
Departmental specific training and individual development will be given to the successful candidate. The hours of work will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, commencing with 20 holidays, plus 8 statutory bank holidays.