about 1 month ago
Are you looking for an opportunity to become AAT/ACCA qualified and gain experience working in an accountancy practice? This companies comprehensive training programme gives you experience in accounts work.
This employer is a well established firm supporting medical professionals in the healthcare sector. You would be joining a friendly, growing, well-respected niche firm.
You will be working on contributing towards preparing accounts from day one. You will have a training supervisor within the firm who will support you day-to-day.
Your study programme will be fully paid for and you will be granted the relevant study leave for it.
Experience and qualifications
- GCSEs at B/6 or above in Maths and English or a 2:1 degree or above
- To be confident with numbers
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- To be comfortable with the Microsoft suite, including excel
- Team player
- AAT or part-qualified ACCA desirable
- Experience in accountancy practice desirable
You might see this role advertised by other companies as Trainee Accounts Technician, Junior Accounts Technician, Trainee Accounts Clerk, Accounts Trainee.
If you already hold one of the following roles, this training programme could be your next step: Junior Finance Assistant, Junior Accountant, Accounts Administrator, Trainee Finance Clerk.