Trainee Accountant required in Oxford area.
Salary: £17,000-£ 18,000
Monday- Friday 9.00am- 5.00pm (will consider part time hours for the right candidate)
• Process purchase ledger transactions and employee expense claims
• Reconcile supplier statements to ledger accounts
• Prepare supplier payments
• Post sales ledger cash receipts including all credit card receipts on a daily basis
• Prepare sales ledger invoices and statements
• Bank and cash Reconciliation's
• Weekly debtors report
• Assisting with Month end
• All aspects of Petty Cash
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Attention to detail
This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to develop a career in accounts.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to Paige Dey @ Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting Job Ref PRS20772
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from car sales and vehicle technician jobs through to general manager.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Accounts | Trainee | Oxford | Oxfordshire |