Responsible for understanding and using the ticketing system effectively, to ensure the highest level of customer service and efficiency in the ticketing department. To assist the Ticketing Supervisor when needed.
• Use Excel at a high level to assist with the analysis of data.
• Work in line with the sell-out strategy and all marketing plans.
• Manage the ticketing system at a high level to support the Ticketing Supervisor with certain events.
• Ensure a consistently high level of customer service at all times and to ensure all customer enquiries are responded to appropriately.
• Sell and promote with enthusiasm, all events on sale at Franklin’s Gardens, maintaining a high level of customer service.
• Process sponsor and complimentary tickets when requested by Supervisor/Manager.
• Generate a daily report on sales to Ticketing Supervisor.
• Make outbound sales calls to supporters regarding match tickets, season tickets and any other call related tasks.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of Northampton Saints, Franklin’s Gardens and all ticketed events on sale.
• Ensure that all Ticket Office and Season Ticket emails and calls are responded to and dealt with as a priority.
• Ensure that all supporters have received their tickets in time for each event.
• Attend a monthly meeting with the Ticketing Manager and Supervisor.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be available to work on Game Days and extra hours during busy periods.
• Be efficient in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Be IT literate and have some experience using different software’s.
• Be professional and well presented
• Be a Team player
• Be able to communicate with people at all levels on the phone, face to face and via email.
• Be able to manage your time effectively
• Be able to prioritise tasks
• Ideally have experience of working with ticketing systems
Please apply online and send your current CV / Cover Letter and any further documents supporting your application.
Orange Recruitment is advertising this position on behalf of our client. By clicking apply you accept that your application will be forwarded to only this client in order for them to consider you for the role.