Our client is a leading innovator in their field, offering over 30 years of expertise and a truly global reach.
Operating within energy, power and processing markets they manufacture and deliver a broad range of technologies including environmental monitoring, gas metering, process control, telemetry, gas sampling and BioMethane.
They have an opening for an experienced Technical Writer to work closely with their sales team to produce tenders for a variety of projects.
You will need to be able to provide comprehensive, professionally written proposal content that articulates the organisation’s value proposition in a form that can be readily interpreted by the customer.
You will need to develop a strong understanding of the primary drivers of each bid, ensure all elements are accurately expressed and that submitted proposals are in-line with company strategies, policies, procedures and regulations.
To be considered you must demonstrate the following:
· Experience in a similar role with proven record of winning £multi-million tenders within a systems engineering or turnkey engineered solutions environment
· Ability to communicate complex engineering solutions
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and effectively interpret information to continuously improve the quality and success rate of tenders and bids
· Ability to coordinate inputs from multi-disciplined teams and subject matter experts.
· Collate all new proposal content to form a bid library for future use
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills
· Strong time management and prioritisation skills along with Advanced MS Office skills
A relevant degree and/or industry experience would be helpful but are not essential.
To be considered in the first instance please send your CV detailing relevant experience