3 months ago
Located at our HQ in Havant, we are one of the largest and leading independent CCTV distributors in Europe. With one of the most recognised brands in our sector we have seen continued success.
We currently have a vacancy for a Technical Telephone Support Operative to work in our busy office, liaising with customers via the telephone and electronically to diagnose and resolve customer issues.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with incoming calls, web chat, electronic ticketing and emails on technical problems and queries
- Logging details of incoming calls and emails received
- Extending and updating knowledge of products and technical specifications of product range
- Provide or assist customer demonstrations where necessary
- Support in Repairs, Training and Sample testing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven customer service experience both on the telephone, electronic communication and face to face
- Calm approach and positive attitude
- Good communication skills written and verbal
- Experience with computer packages MS Office (Essential), SAP (Desirable)
- Organisational skills, the ability to pay attention to detail and have good problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Interested in technology
- Knowledge of CCTV and networking (Desirable)
Salary on offer is £15,000-£17,000 per annum dependent on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply today.