A Technical / Application Support Advisor, who has strong SQL and coding experience is required to join a forward thinking, growing and rewarding company who value their employees and offer up to 90% home working.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000
· 25 Days Holiday, plus statutory Bank Holiday
· On site Parking
· Casual Dress Policy
· Company Paid Activities (bowling, meals, summer BBQ)
· Death in Service (three times basic salary)
· Flexible remote / home working
· Company Pension
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Daventry, Towcester, Milton Keynes, Corby, Luton, Peterborough, Leicester, Coventry, Bedford
JOB SPECIFICATION: Technical / Application Support Advisor
The company operates globally delivering their sector's most exciting and innovative software. My client gives you the opportunity to enhance your skills through a range of projects and technologies. Due to growth they offer natural progression and in-house promotions.
We want to hear from people who are self-motivated with strong SQL and coding experience and who have the desire to consistently deliver an outstanding level of service. We offer a premium level product so need premium level people.
Your main responsibilities will include:
· Providing technical expertise to clients ensuring a professional level of support within agreed SLA’s
· Writing advanced SQL scripts, querying / amending DB
· Installation of MIS software as well as importing data from previous MIS
· Review code for bugs and expected functionality, Software Update, SSL certs, Server config.
REQUIREMENTS: Technical / Application Support Advisor
To be successful in this role you will be required to have the following experience;
· Programming / debugging
· Querying / writing scripts in SQL
· You must have experience in reading code
· Delivering High levels of customer service
· Diagnosis and investigation experience within an IT support function
· SIMS or experience in the education sector would be desired but not essential
This is an opportunity to work in a relaxed, down to earth software house where almost every new role is generated through in-house progression or growth. Founded in 2007 this company has quickly grown to be a market leader with their first of its kind software product being used in over 65 countries.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: IT Support, Helpdesk Support, SQL Developer, Service Desk Analyst, 3rd line support, Application Support Analyst,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our consultant Lauren Lloyd quoting Technical Support Advisor and reference LL15433 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is base