about 1 month ago
Location: Working from home (permanent) or at their head office, which is based in Market Harborough, Leicestershire.
Salary: £40,000 to £45,000 p.a. subject to experience + 5% pension, laptop + 25 days holiday.
Job Type: Full-time
Due to continued success, this employer now has an exciting opportunity for a talented Technical Analyst/Writer, that has ideally worked in the IT sector. The role involves undertaking technical interviews with clients, identifying qualifying R&D activities and compiling technical reports that describe their R&D projects .
They are a well-respected and growing specialist R&D tax, video games tax and grant bid writing consultancy business. In addition to their consultancy service, they are also the owners of a successful tax website that is a fully guided online R&D tax credits portal that was the first of its kind in the UK & Ireland.
The role of Technical Analyst/Writer is suitable for somebody either working from home or from their head office in Market Harborough. Initially client meetings will be undertaken by video conferencing; however, once COVID restrictions are eased you will be also required to travel to clients across the UK. You will be working closely with the costing/tax team who will also attend client meetings with you.
The ideal applicant:
- Has outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Can conduct technical interviews - questioning, listening, fact-finding, and probing
- Is personable and presents well in a professional capacity
- Has excellent technical and persuasive writing skills, with strong editorial skills
- Is highly computer literate
- Has a broad interest in science and technology, especially IT\Software
- Is able to manage multiple client projects and to manage client expectations
- Is proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word
- Lives within reasonable travel distance of London and Market Harborough
- Is prepared to travel to client meetings anywhere in the UK
In return they offer:
- Salary of up to £40k to £45k per annum, based on skills and experience
- Pension scheme with 5% employer contribution (after 3-month probationary period)
- Interesting and varied work
- Work in a small, friendly, and supportive team
If this sounds like you, then please apply now.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
16 days ago
only 12 days until close