Technical Administrator (SAP)
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of high-quality plastic parts, with 28 sites and over 4,500 employees worldwide.
Position: Technical Administrator - Order Processing
Location: Bromyard, Herefordshire
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Mon to Thurs 8am to 16.45pm, Fri 8am to 12.30pm
Salary: £24,000 per annum
Benefits: Workplace pension employee 5% employer 3%, 25 days holidays plus statutory bank holidays, cycle to work scheme, sport and social events throughout the year etc.
About the role:
As part of the UK technical administration process this role is to create and maintain Sales & Distribution data within the SAP system to ensure data accuracy.
- Establish and maintain SAP data
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of data
- Ensure appropriate procedures and Work Instructions are in place
- Access and Input authority as SAP Key User for technical administration
- Ensure processes and data are aligned to accreditation requirements including IATF 16949
- GCSE A to C English and Maths
- Administration certification beneficial
- Relevant SAP experience
- Experience within a technical administration role
- Automotive Experience beneficial
- Familiar with customer schedule structure beneficial
- High communication skills
- High attention to detail
You may have experience of the following: Technical Administrator, SAP Administrator, Database Administrator, DBA, Database Assistant, Data Assistant, Data Administrator, etc.