My client based in Northampton is recruiting for a Technical Administrator to support the Technical Team on a fixed-term basis, ending in December 2019. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and friendly team in a varied role.
* Input data into the SAP system
* Log customer complaints and assist with investigations, liaising with customers within agreed timeframes
* Assist with customer taste panels as required
* Minute taking and general administration when required
* Data trending and complete internal and external KPI reports in a timely manner to a high standard
* Carry out COP audits
* Help to create forms for the laboratory
* Monitor compliance where necessary and feed back to operational teams to drive improvements
* Carry out internal audits
* Check product artwork when required
* Provide support in the laboratory when required
* Follow all the Company's Health & Safety rules and guidelines.
* Knowledge of Windows based applications, SAP and LIMS systems
* Previous experience within a similar role within a food manufacturing environment
* An ability to multi-task and strong data input skills
* Excellent organisation and communication
* Strong attention to detail.
* Contracted hours 35 per week Monday to Friday
* 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.