8 months ago
Founded over 30 years ago, our client based in Chesterfield is an independent, family run business specialising in security.
The company are dedicated and have a genuine passion for their work which has ensured that the business has grown in every area making sure it is at the forefront of the industry, all whilst maintaining its principles and personal touch of a family run business.
The company are now looking for a Technical Administrator to become an important part of their small admin team.
You must have a great team ethic and a positive attitude as this is a position where roles and responsibilities are shared. You will become part of an established team that operates in a professional, but relaxed environment.
This is a very diverse role and offers lots of scope to develop.
Main responsibilities of the role include;
- Answering the telephone and dealing with customer queries
- Providing customers with advice
- Providing basic technical support
- Supporting the engineers by completing paperwork and being aware of work schedules
- Directing calls to the relevant departments
- Updating online business pages e.g Facebook
- Updating and managing content and web sales from the website
- Monitoring Health & Safety
- Typing up estimates and keeping in contact with customers
- Monitoring routine service work and updating paperwork
- Monitoring tender websites
This is a varied role so you must be flexible and eager to develop. Although you will be tasked with providing basic technical support to customers, no previous technical experience will be needed as full training will be given. Some previous administrator experience would be preferable but no necessary as training will be provided.
This is a Monday to Friday role starting at 8.30am and finishing at 5pm with a competitive salary of £17,000 - £19,000 with flexibility for the right candidate.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.
LOCATION: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
JOB TITLE: Technical Administrator
SALARY & BENEFITS: £17,000 - £19,000 with flexibility for the right candidate
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm