Junior Tech Business Analyst
£35,000 - £40,000, Manchester
The Tech Business Analyst role is based within the Banking Information Technology team. The role is to understand open banking change needs, assess the impact on those changes, as well as capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of the changes to the project manager and relevant stakeholders.
The bank is a global leader in consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management.
The Junior Tech Business Analyst role will be to:
- Co-ordinate, plan and perform analysis tasks for their specialist applications
- Provide support to the Lead Business Analyst, helping to define analysis approach in line with the strategic vision of the programme and the preferred methodology of the organisation.
- Understanding the requirements of the many business areas
- Document system requirements
- Participate in the Design process coordinated by the Programme Management team, from Design approval to functional design completion - help to ensure the functionality/benefits envisaged are delivered.
- Where applicable, during testing own the resolution of defects pertaining to requirement and design working with test teams and SMEs.
- Work with functional or business areas and SMEs to plan migrations of users and or transactions.
- Training new users
The Junior Tech Business Analyst ideal candidate will need to:
- Design business solutions as well as be skilled in data analysis & statistical techniques
- Present and document findings
- Design and modelling operational functions
- Gathering, analysis and define requirements
- Analysis, map and design the process
- Communicate well and make relationships work
- Have stakeholder management and facilitation skills
- Have knowledge of a specialist area to be credible with business users and SMEs.
- Some experience of the software development lifecycle, the roles, responsibilities and methodologies on large projects and the motivations of the actors involved
- Years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Business Analysis Accreditation(s)
Junior Tech Business Analyst, £35,000 - £40,000, Manchester
If you would like to hear more about the role, please contact Brad Casaceli onor via