One of Magpie Recruitment's longest standing clients is seeking a new Sales Team Administrator/Coordinator to join their sales team at their busy Head Office.
So, if you’re actively seeking your next career move, and are targeting a varied role, in which no 2 days will be the same, then this could well be the role for you.!
You’ll be responsible for a variety of tasks linked to new and existing business accounts, liaising with various business areas as well as external contacts/clients over the phone, and email/writing to ensure that all stages run as smoothly as possible.
My client is linked to the motor vehicle / hire sector, so any exposure or experience gained from these areas would be a distinct advantage, however, full training will be provided to enable you to cross over into their sector to allow you to "champion" one or two of the following areas:
- Ordering - including quotes, producing contracts, raising orders, checking availability of stock, organising deliveries and processing invoices.
- Vehicle Management - requesting, preparing and sending information packs prior to delivery to client, managing reminders for updates/upgrades/services, ad-hoc request from clients for additional information/duplicates.
- Vehicle Rental and Relicensing - accurately process of daily rental invoicing, liaising with relevant licensing organisations (DVLA, etc..), managing of extensions or termination documents (usually daily hires)
Qualifications / skills required:
- Proven administration skills within a fast-paced environment
- Able to deliver the highest levels of customer service
- Excellent team player - someone who can be relied upon to see a task through to conclusion
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Positive, proactive and flexible - with the ability to work to tight deadlines within a department that can have everchanging demands