3 months ago
Tax Senior / Assistant Manager - Yeovil
The Role & Company:
Our Client, a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West, is looking for a Tax Senior / Assistant Manager join our Client’s friendly, dynamic and results orientated team.
Our Client is looking for a Tax Senior / Assistant Manager to join their Yeovil office. You will be responsible for looking after and advising High Net Worth individuals and trusts, but experience with business tax would also be an advantage. You will assist in the management of a portfolio of personal tax clients and trusts, along with general tax compliance work and giving tax advice. You will be required to supervise more junior members of staff and assist with their training.
Ideally the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
• Practice and personal tax experience is essential
• ATT/CTA/ACA/ACCA or P/Q CTA : further training may be considered
• Good IT skills
• Ability to research technical queries
• Ability to work in a team and show willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities readily
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to prepare and present accurate, effective, complete and easily understood pieces of work.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close