about 1 month ago
This company is an established accountancy firm supporting medical professionals in the healthcare sector. You would be joining a friendly, growing, well-respected niche firm.
They are looking for an experienced tax professional with great attention to detail and accuracy to join their tax team. You will be able to organise your own workload and be confident relating to clients about day-to-day tax queries.
- Produce partnership tax computations
- Produce personal tax returns
- Prepare notes for client meetings
- Prepare rental profit and loss accounts
- Prepare schedules of private fees and expense claims
- Respond to client queries throughout the year
- AAT/ATT or qualified by experience
- Experience of partnership tax
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Salary of £30,000-£40,000
- 23 days holiday
- Flexible working available
- Part time considered
Please click on apply now and send them a copy of your CV if you would like to join this friendly growing team.