3 months ago
Tax Manager - Northwich, Cheshire
Salary: Very Competitive
Key words: Tax Manager, tax compliance, tax advice, HMRC enquiries, client meetings, mentoring, CTA qualified, IRIS, CCH, Personal tax, tax planning, lead generation
Our client is an accountancy firm based in Nantwich, Northwich and throughout Cheshire that strives for excellence in everything it does and is proud of the long-term relationships that have been built with businesses and individuals. Now a business of 9 partners and over 100 accountancy, business advisory and tax professionals, the firm has consistently grown and developed.
Based at our client’s Northwich office this is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, CTA qualified Personal Tax Manager with 3 years PQE to join the team.
Undertaking 70% personal tax compliance work and 30% personal tax planning, duties include:
• Preparation and submission of personal income tax returns, trust returns and pension scheme returns
• Preparation and submission of P11Ds
• Dealing with HMRC enquiries
• Identification of planning opportunities pre, during and post January deadline.
• Client meetings to propose and implement planning
• Mentoring a trainee on technical and procedural aspects
CTA qualified with at least 3 years post qualification
Previous experience of IRIS and CCH
Previous experience of working with financial advisors on lead generation.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
only 26 days until close