8 months ago
Tax Manager - Flintshire
Salary: £Competitive DOE
Key words: Tax Manager, Tax Consultant, Tax Specialist, Tax Professional, Tax Associate, Tax Senior, Tax Senior Associate, Tax Compliance Manager, Tax Compliance and Reporting Manager, Accountancy, Accountant
Our client, one of the leading chartered accountants in the North West, is seeking a Tax Manager to join their busy tax department.
Completing self-assessments tax returns for a portfolio of clients, there is also an opportunity to carry out further work in the specialist area of trust tax.
This role can be full or part time.
Working closely with the Partners, you will be managing a quality tax service to a varied portfolio of wide ranging private clients, OMB and SME corporate clients, in a mixed tax capacity, as well as providing tax support across the practice and delivering on a wide range of planning and tax advisory projects.
• Dealing with all variety of personal taxation matters
• Completing self-assessment tax returns
• Experienced in buy-to-let property income, share portfolios and pension reliefs
• Processing tax returns in commercial software
• Working as part of a team
• Organised and professional working manner
• IRIS Tax software, Trust Tax experience, & ATT, CTA or QBE would also be desirable
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003