8 months ago
Tax Manager/Associate Director - Oxford
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 per annum
Our established client is looking for experienced Tax Manager to join the team in their Oxford office on a full time basis.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the tax aspects of a portfolio of owner managed businesses and their proprietors including the preparation of company tax returns, partnerships tax returns and personal tax returns including managing client relationships.
Providing general tax planning to the Firm's clients along with assisting tax advisory projects with the Tax Partner. Managing a small team of tax associates and tax seniors and have overall responsibility for the output in your team.
• Managing a compliance portfolio of personal, partnership and company tax returns to include monitoring of billing and work in progress
• Managing a team of tax associates and tax seniors
• To assist in the review of tax returns prepared by more junior members of staff
• Tax planning within the Firm
• To liaise proactively with clients on advisory matters
• To assist the partners on complex technical assignments
• To assist in marketing business taxation services
Skills & Requirements
• Qualified tax professional - ATT, CTA, ACCA, ACA (or similar), or qualified by experience
• Confident and well organised
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
• Good IT Skills
• Thorough and methodical approach to work
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
• Ability to lead and manage team members
• Supports the development and training of others
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.