8 months ago
Tax Manager - Brighton
Competitve Salary plus Benefits
The Company & Opportunity:
Our client is the fastest growing accounting services firm in Sussex with 3 different sites in the region and over 100 employees. With the ambition to carry on with this growth they are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team in Brighton offering a fantastic and exciting opportunity for the right candidate.
The Tax Manager will take full responsibility for tax compliance matters within the firm including the management of the tax team and supporting staff across the firm in technical tax matters.
With the option for career progression to Senior Tax Manager, this Tax Manager job would be the ideal choice for a career-orientated tax accountant who is looking to further their career within a supportive firm of accountants.
The Tax Manager will undertake the following work:
• Manage the tax team in the provision of tax compliance services to a diverse tax portfolio
• Assist the Partners in the provision of tax compliance services on both regular and ad-hoc projects
• Promote the benefit of the firm's tax services to both existing and prospective clients of the firm
• Assist the wider employee group through the support of the tax team
• Manage, mentor and assist in the development of tax accountants within the tax department
Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
• A Qualified Accountant Preferably CTA.
• Experience of working in a similar role with staff management experience.
• Personal Tax and Private Client experience are a must.
• Minimum 2 years' staff management experience.
• Good Interpersonal skills.
• Ability to travel across the 3 sites in Sussex.
If you are interested and believe you have the skills required Please Apply TODAY and we will be in touch to discuss further!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.